50 min session $125
80 min session $175
I do not participate in any insurance programs. However, if your health insurance has “out-of-network benefits” you may be eligible for reimbursement for part of the therapy fees. Therapy is covered by most health insurance plans.
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Does my plan cover family therapy?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
The client will be responsible for payment at time services are rendered. Ariana will not be responsible for reimbursement from insurance companies for out of network benefits.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!